Boneless Fried Chicken (Tali Hui Murghi) from Maimoona Yasmeen’s Recipes
Ingredients: For 5-6 servings
Chicken Boneless (medium size pieces) – 500 grams
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tablespoon
Red Chilli Powder – 1 ½ teaspoons
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Corn Flour – 5 tablespoons
Egg – 1
Cooking oil: for frying
- In an empty bowl, add boneless chicken, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, cornflour and one beaten egg. Mix well.
2. Leave this mixture aside for marination, for about half an hour.
3. Into a frying pan, add oil for frying.
4. Lower these marinated chicken pieces into the frying pan when oil is hot.
5. Fry on both sides till golden brown.
Boneless fried chicken is ready to be served. Enjoy!