From Maimoona Yasmeen’s Recipes
Chicken (with bones): 1 kg
Ginger garlic paste: 2 tablespoons
Red chilli powder: 3 teaspoons
Black pepper powder: 1 teaspoon
Spices (garam masala powder): 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder (dhaniya powder): 1 teaspoon
Cumin powder (zeera powder): 1 teaspoon
Cubeb powder (kabab chini powder): 1/4th teaspoon
Salt: 2 teaspoons
Red food colour: 1 or 2 pinches (optional)
Oil for frying
1. Wash medium sized pieces of chicken and drain the water thoroughly.
2. Add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, spices or garam masala powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, cubeb or kabab chini powder, salt, lemon juice and add red colour which is optional.
3. Mix well and keep this aside for marination for about 3 to 4 hours.
4. After 3 to 4 hours, add oil for frying to a pan.
5. When the oil is hot, lower the marinated chicken pieces into the oil.
6. Fry on both sides till the chicken pieces turn brown.
Deep Fried Chicken is ready.