From Maimoona Yasmeen’s Recipes
Brinjals: 3 whole
Cooking oil: 2 tablespoon
Ginger garlic paste: ½ teaspoon
Turmeric powder: 1/4th teaspoon
Salt: 1/4th teaspoon
Red Chili powder: 1/4th teaspoon
Cumin powder: 1/4th teaspoon
- Make 3 to 5 mm round slices of brinjal.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil to a frying pan, when the oil is hot add the brinjal slices.
- Semi -fry on both sides till they turn light brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and salt.
- Stir carefully to avoid breaking of brinjals.
- Stir to light crispy on both sides.
- Add red chili powder and cumin powder.
- Stir well carefully so that all the spices blend well with the brinjal slices.
Fried Brinjals are ready.