From Maimoona Yasmeen’s Recipes
Lady’s finger: 250 grams diced
Cooking oil: 3 tablespoons
Ginger garlic paste: 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder: 1/4th teaspoon
Salt: 3/4th teaspoon
Red chili powder: 1 teaspoon
- In a frying pan, add oil. When the oil is hot add diced lady’s finger cut into thick round pieces.
- Stir for about 10 minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste and stir for about 2 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and stir well for a minute.
- Add red chili powder, stir for 5 seconds and switch off the flame.
Fried bhendi or fried lady’s finger is ready. Children will enjoy it in a tiffin along with chapati.