From Maimoona Yasmeen’s Recipes
Potato(big) : 1 whole
Cooking oil: 2 tablespoons
Ginger garlic paste: 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder: 1/4th teaspoon
Salt: ½ teaspoon
Red chili powder: ½ teaspoon
1. Cut potato into round slices of about 3 mm each.
2. Add oil to a frying pan. Add potato slices and semi fry on both sides till they turn light brown.
3. Add ginger garlic paste, stir and let it mix with the potatoes for about 30 seconds.
4. Add teaspoon turmeric powder, salt and stir for about 30 seconds.
5. Add red chili powder and stir for about 10 seconds and switch off the flame.
Fried potatoes are ready.
They also serve as tiffin along with chapati for children.