From Maimoona Yasmeen’s Recipes
1. Minced mutton: 250 grams
2. Onion: 1
3. Ginger garlic paste : 1 tablespoon
4. Salt: 1 teaspoon
5. Red Chilli powder: 2 teaspoons
6. Turmeric Powder: ½ teaspoon
7. Spices (Garam Masala Powder) : ½ teaspoon
8. Coriander: 1 bunch
1. In a pressure cooker, add minced mutton, chopped onion, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, spices or garam masala powder, chopped coriander and 1 cup of water.
2. Close the lid and pressure cook for 10 to 15 minutes. Take out the lid and stir till the water gets dry and the oil separates.
For potato mix:
1. Potatoes : 1 kg
2. Salt: 1 teaspoon
3. Black pepper powder: 1 teaspoon
4. Mint leaves : ½ bunch
5. Coriander : ½ bunch
6. Juice of half lemon
1. Boil and peel the skin of potatoes. Mash these boiled potatoes, add black pepper powder, chopped mint leaves, chopped coriander, juice of lemon and mix well.
For making cutlets:
1. Mashed potato mix
2. Cooked minced mutton
4. Oil for semi frying
1. Flatten the potato dough and fill it with cooked minced mutton. Mold them into cutlets and keep them aside.
2. Coat these cutlets with cornflour.
3. In a frying pan, add one or two tablespoons of oil and lower these utlets into the frying pan.
4. Semi fry on both sides till the cutlets turn brown and crispy.
Kheema Aalu Cutlet is ready.