From Maimoona Yasmeen’s Recipes
Ingredients: For 3 to 4 servings
Green peas: 100 grams
Carrot: 1 whole
Capsicum: 1 whole
Baby fenugreek : 2 small bunches
Oil: 1 ½ tablespoon
Onions: 3 chopped
Curry leaves: a handful
Ginger garlic paste: 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder: 1/4th teaspoon
Salt: 1 teaspoon
Red Chilli powder: 1 teaspoon
1. In a cooking pan, add oil. When the oil is hot, add chopped onions. Stir till the onions turn light brown.
2. Add handful of curry leaves, ginger garlic paste and stir for 15 seconds.
3. Add turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder, green peas, baby fenugreek leaves and carrot diced into big pieces..
4. Add ½ cup of water and close the lid.
5. Cook on medium fame for about 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add brinjal slit vertically into four, cubes of capsicum, potato peeled and cut into big pieces and chopped coriander.
7. Saute for 30 seconds and add 1 teacup of water.
8. Close the lid, cook on medium flame for about 2 minutes and simmer for 5 minutes (till the vegetables get tender).
Mixed Vegetable curry is ready.