From Maimoona Yasmeen’s Recipes
Ingredients: For 4 to 5 servings
Chicken (boneless): 500 grams
Ginger garlic paste: 2 tablespoons
Salt: 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder: ½ teaspoon
Cooking oil: 2 to 3 tablespoons
Red chilli powder: 2 teaspoons
Spices (garam masala powder): 1 teaspoon
Chopped coriander: a handful
1. To a frying pan, add medium size pieces of washed boneless chicken pieces.
2. Add ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, one cup of water and add oil.
3. Close the lid and cook on medium flame for about 10 minutes till the chicken pieces get tender.
4. Add red chilli powder and add spices or garam masala powder.
5. Saute till the oil separates and the chicken pieces turn light brown.
6. Switch off the flame and garnish with chopped coriander.
Murghi Ka Tala Hua Gosht or Boneless Fried Chicken is ready.