From Maimoona Yasmeen Recipes
Lamb kidneys: 4 (cut into medium sized pieces)
Spinach (Palak) : 5 chopped
Cooking il: 2 tablespoons
Onions: 2 chopped
Ginger garlic paste: 1 tablespoon
Turmeric powder: ½ teaspoon
Salt: 1 teaspoon
Red chili powder: 1 ½ teaspoon
Chopped coriander: handful
Whole green chilies: 2
1. In a pressure cooker cooking oil. When the oil is hot, add chopped onions. Stir till the onions turn light brown.
2. Add ginger garlic paste, stir for a minute and add turmeric powder, salt, red chili powder and lamb kidneys cut into medium sized pieces. Add chopped coriander and one cup of water. Stir well and close the lid.
3. Pressure cook for 3 whistles. Take out the lid and stir till the oil separates.
4. Add chopped spinach. Mix well and close the lid.
5. Pressure cook for 2 whistles on medium flame. Take out the lid. Add chopped coriander, whole green chillies and half teacup of water.
6. Close the lid and simmer for 10 minutes.
Palak Gurda or Spinach and goat kidney curry is ready.