From Maimoona Yasmeen’s Recipes
Ingredients : For 3 to 4 servings
Drumsticks: 2 whole
Cooking oil: 1 ½ tablespoons
Mustard seeds: 1 teaspoon
Onions: 4 chopped
Whole dry red chillies: 6
Ginger garlic paste: 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder: ½ teaspoon
Salt: 1 teaspoon
Chopped coriander: a handful
1. In a pressure cooker, add oil. When the oil is hot, add mustard seeds, let them splutter and chopped onions and whole dry red chillies.
2. Close the lid and cook on medium flame till the onions turn golden brown. Keep stirring in between.
3. Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt, add finger size pieces of drumsticks (Take whole drumstick, scrape outside and cut into finger size pieces)
4. Saute for about 30 seconds. Add 300 ml of water and close the lid.
5. Pressure cook till 2 to 3 whistles till the drumsticks get tender.
6. Add handful of chopped coriander, close the lid and simmer for about 2 minutes.
Sojni Ki Phalli Ka Meetha Salan or Drumsticks Curry is ready. Serve with phulkas or chapatis (flat breads).